Did you read my review of “The Virgin’s Daughters” by Jeane Westin? Did it interest you?
You’re in luck! I have two copies to give away to lucky readers.
To enter, leave a meaningful comment about my review, why you like historical ficiton, or why you’re interested in the Elizabethan era. This must be done in order to qualify. You can, however, get extra entries by doing the following (you must leave an additional comment for each extra entry or they won’t count):
- Subscribe to my blog’s feed or my email updates. If you already subscribe, just leave me a comment stating that.
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me the URL.
- Twitter the following message and leave me the URL: Win a copy of THE VIRGIN’S DAUGHTERS from @devourerofbooks http://bit.ly/2m6iJA
The important information:
- This giveaway is US-only. Sorry, international readers, but the publisher is sending this one out, not me.
- This giveaway will close at 11:59 pm Central Time on Monday, August 31st.