Although I thought it sounded AWESOME, I was not planning to participate in Bloggiesta this weekend because I was hopeful that our little boy might have made his appearance by now. However, he hasn’t and I don’t really think he will before the end of Bloggiesta. This makes Bloggiesta all the more important for me to participate in, because I’m really not going to have a lot of time to do blog upkeep once my baby is born.
I’m planning to spend at least 8-12 hours this weekend participating in Bloggiesta, doing some of the following activities:
- Writing a review policy (why don’t I have one of these yet, I’m a bad, bad blogger)
- Finishing the 9 unwritten reviews I have (this is the problem of reading a book a day so far this month)
- Reading (I know Natasha said this ISN’T a part of Bloggiesta, but I think I can make a case for it in my situation, I need to have plenty of content for when I’m busy with baby and don’t want to get behind on review copies)
- Update my 999 Challenge information, since some authors and publishers have used it to pitch me books lately and it is completely out of date.
- Get through my feed reader!
- Work on my categories and tags
- Sorting through the blog email that is cluttering up my inbox
This is probably way more than I can actually do this weekend, but we’ll see.
All of my updates for Friday will go at the bottom of this post, so I don’t bury the review Ihave going up today. Saturday updates will get their own post.