Well, not only did Ti over at Book Chatter and Other Stuff take a book off of my hands that I didn’t want to read and review (you can see her review of “The Necklace” here), but she totally made my day today by giving me an award I’ve been hoping to get for awhile:
Is that not the cutest stinking award you have ever seen? It just makes me smile.
Of course, there are some rules about this award:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog. Check!
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you. Check! Three times up above!
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. Hmmm… thinking…
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog Got it!
- The Literate Housewife
- Rabbit Reader
- Reading, Writing, and Retirement (check out the pictures that Terri takes!)
- The Book Lady’s Blog (even though Ti gave her this award too)
- Maw Books
- My Friend Amy
- Medieval Bookworm
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs! Off to do that now!
Update: Rebecca, The Book Lady, gave ME this award too in what is really just a mutual lovefest.