This is post number 82 since I began blogging at the end of February. I have decided that I would like to do something special for my 100th post, I would like to share with my wonderful readers some of the fabulous books I have read.
Here’s how it will work:
- Start looking through all of the books I have reviewed. You can just browse the blog or click the ‘book review’ tag.
- Leave a comment on THIS POST telling me which book you would like to receive and why.
- I will draw up to three winners. If 15 or fewer people enter, I will draw one winner; 16-30 people, two winners. Over 30 people, I will select three winners. If I have a really overwhelming response, I may be persuaded to have even more winners.
- Winners will be drawn and notified with my 100th post or on June 18th, whichever comes first (due to scheduling).
- Books will be ordered from Amazon and sent to you, unless the winner chooses one that I’m willing to part with that hasn’t gone on bookmooch, in which case I will send the book media mail. Books will be ordered/sent out by July 7th, so if you win and don’t get back to me by then with your address, you’ll be out of luck and I MAY choose someone else.
Want more chances to win? There are two ways to do so:
- Leave comments around the site. Anywhere, on any post. Any comment you leave from now until the drawing will be considered an additional entry in the drawing, as long as you make sure to leave a message here about what book you want before the drawing ends.
- Blog about my contest on your own blog (just make sure to email about it if you don’t blog on WordPress) with a link here and double your chances to win.
A couple of notes about the contest:
- If you choose a book that hasn’t been released yet, I will let you decide if you want it pre-ordered for you from Amazon, or if you want a different book (if I’m not willing/able to let go of mine).
- Comments changing your decision from one book to another are allowed, but will not count towards your extra chances to win.
- People’s extra chances do not count towards extra winners being chosen. There have to actually be 16 different people entering in order for 2 books to be pulled, no matter how many chances everyone has.
- When you leave a comment, please either leave your website or include the link to your email so I can get ahold of you if you win.
Attention: This contest has ended. For results click here.