I got tagged by The Literate Housewife to write 6 random things about myself, so here it goes:
1. I am a descendant of Patrick Henry, Mr. “Give me liberty, or give me death,” although some people think he didn’t actually say that…
2. I moved to Chicago for a two year commitment having never been there before.
3. I have actually become more neurotic, etc. about books since joining LibraryThing.
4. I am so over Jodi Picoult. I am SO so over her, in fact, that I listed pretty much all of her books I own on BookMooch and am sending most of them out at lunch today.
5. I have two cats named Zack and Ellie
6. Most of my good friends in college called me “Nen” instead of “Jen”, and then one of them decided to start calling me “THE Nen” and it quite caught on. I’m still not sure why.
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
- Let your tagger know when your entry is up.